HR Maximizer releases the Presentations and Panels list for the upcoming conference to be held on August 8th and 9th in downtown Houston, Texas at the Hilton-Americas adjacent to Discovery Green Park. In addition to having 30 presenters and panelists at the conference, HR Maximizer welcomes XOR Inc. as the exclusive Platinum Partner for this year’s conference.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) - HR Maximizer Inc announced today that XOR Inc (https://www.xor.ai) will be the Platinum Partner for its joint conference with the Houston Healthcare HR Association (HHHRA). The conference will be held on August 8th and 9th in downtown Houston, Texas at the Hilton-Americas adjacent to Discovery Green Park.
Aida Fazylova, CEO and founder of XOR, Inc. says, “XOR team is very excited to become a Platinum Sponsor for HR Maximizer Conference 2019, and partner with the greatest healthcare leaders! Healthcare staffing is a strategically important industry for XOR. We would love to spread the word about Artificial Intelligence, and the way companies can use it to win the best talent in an extremely competitive labor market in healthcare today!”
“We want to keep the intimate feel of a smaller conference with the goal that everyone who attends will have an opportunity to make meaningful connections over the 2 days of the conference,” says Rollis Fontenot III, president of HR Maximizer Inc. Early Bird Tickets are available until July 8th or until sold out. The conference includes full breakfast and lunch for both days along with additional refreshments and snacks during break times. Seating at the conference will be limited to only 100 participants.
In addition to having 30 presenters and panelists at the conference, HR Maximizer welcomes XOR Inc. as the exclusive Platinum Partner for this year’s conference.
StayWell (https://staywell.com) and HealthVideoJobs.com are Premium Partners, along with several other hand-selected vendors and exhibitors at the conference. For a list of all the exhibitors and logos, visit the HHHRA | HR Maximizer 2019 Conference Page.
Program Topics for Presentations and Panels
- Key Challenges to Provider/Clinical Staff Growth in Healthcare
- Panel: Fareen Fazal, Michelle Bubel, Nadine Hill, Carlos Fernandez
- Moderator: Takisa Umeh, MBA HR
- How to Attract More Provider/Clinical Applicants to Your Job Postings
- Trends in Candidate Attraction: Recruitment Videos
- Rollis Fontenot III
- President, HR Maximizer Inc & HealthVideoJobs.com, Texas
- Executive Director, Houston Healthcare HR Association
- Using A.I. Chatbots to Enhance Recruitment
- Aida Fazylova, CEO and Founder
- XOR, Inc., California
- How Associations Can Help to Grow Provider/Clinical Staff
- Panel: Jennifer Fedderson, Rebecca Stirzaker, Carl McGowan
- Becoming Known as a Top Tier Employer
- Panel: Jaime Paulus, Michelle Newton, Carlos Fernandez
Engagement & Retention
- Meet Generations Y & Z: The newest members of your team
- Panel: Fatima Francesca, Alexis Nicole
- Moderator: Leah Ramsey
- Strategies to keep staff engaged during organizational changes
- Lori Knowles, Susan Bailey-Newell, Zawadi Bryant
- How to Encourage a Diverse and Inclusive Culture in the Department
- Panel: Dr Ramona Brooks, Dr Elsie Crowninshield, Larry Perkins & Imelda Wicks
- Boosting Provider | Clinician Wellness
- Panel: Rick Dielman, Dr Scharmaine Lawson, Dr Anastasia Gentles, Mark Berg
- Engaging Executive Leadership in HR Initiatives by Measuring ROI
- Lori Knowles, MS OM & HR, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
- SVP CHRO, Memorial Hermann Health System, Texas
- President, Houston Healthcare HR Association
- How to Combat Provider | Clinician Burnout
- Laura Matthews, MS, SHRM-SCP
- Director Human Resources, Houston Methodist Health System, Texas
- Board Member, Houston Healthcare HR Association
- “Check-ins” - Moving Performance Reviews From Static to Strategic
- Gary L. Marsh, JD SHRM-SCP
- Director, Talent Management & Workforce Strategies, Harris Health System
- Vice President, Houston Healthcare HR Association
Featured Visiting Guest Speakers:
- Finding a Need and Filling It, In Your Organization and Community
- Scharmaine Lawson, DNP, FAANP, FAAN
- Author, CEO
- Advanced Clinical Consultants, Louisiana
- I’m at Work but I’m Not OK: Mental Health and Presenteeism in the Workplace
- Kim Lamontagne, MBA
- National Speaker, Mental Health Advocate, Teacher, Author
- Director of Channel Partnerships, Kognito, New York
- Overcoming the Real Challenges to Implementing Your Ideas!
- Lori Bishop, SCP, PRC
- Vice President of Talent Acquisition and Chief Workforce Officer
- Parkland Hospital Health System, Texas
- Upcoming Market Trends & Disruption in HR
- Transforming HR From a Tactical to Strategic Partner
- Sebastien Girard, MBA
- SVP, Workforce Management
- Atrium Health, North Carolina
- How to Partner with Hiring Leaders to Alleviate Staff Shortages
- Robert Middleton, MBA, MSN,
- CNO, CCO & VP of Patient Care Services
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center, New Mexico
- The 3 C’s of the New Health Care Work Place
- Carl McGowan, MBA, CHFP
- President, Houston Chapter of NAHSE
- Regional Marketing Director, United Healthcare, Texas
- How to Create the Red Carpet Experience for Your Candidates
- Jennifer Feddersen, MSM, SHRM-CP, PHR, FASPR
- Director, Physician Recruitment, Onboarding, and Business Development
- Member of AAPPR Board of Directors
- Beaumont Health, Michigan
Special Guest Social Media Influencers:
- Live Interview with 2 RN/NP Influencers (300k YouTube subscribers) who offer their expertise on how to build a following.
- Alexis Nicole, RN, YouTube and Instagram Influencer (7+ million views)
- Fatima Francesca, NP, YouTube and Instagram Influencer (7+ million views)
- Clinical Recruitment Advertising and Candidate Lead Generation: HR Maximizer Inc - “Many healthcare organizations throughout the Greater Houston, Texas area and beyond are experiencing challenges in growing provider and clinical staff, so this conference is designed to address that need on a local and regional level. Because of this we knew that partnering with the HHHRA was going to be a great move for us in our 2nd annual conference,” says Leah Ramsey, vice president of HR Maximizer, Inc.
- Provider Wellness Applications: Staywell is a Premium Partner on this year’s conference. “Today’s health care providers are experiencing unprecedented levels of stress and burnout, leaving them overworked and challenged to provide the highest level of patient care,” said Joseph Qualtier, StayWell senior vice president of sales.”
- Clinical Staff Education Solutions: Matthew Reed, Director of Strategic Alliances told us that, "Walden University (http://www.waldenu.edu/partners) looks forward to connecting with organizational leaders at the HHHRA HR Maximizer conference to explore ways in which an academic partnership can enhance our workforce development initiatives.”
- Applicant Tracking System: PageUp’s (http://pageup.healthcare) Vice President of Business Development says, ”Working with healthcare organizations as their talent acquisition technology provider, has shown us that recruiting and developing great talent is one of the most important duties – and greatest challenges – that healthcare HR practitioners face. We’re excited to support the HR Maximizer conference to move the needle on healthcare recruiting and help organizations to recruit, develop and retain the best clinical staff.”
- Background Screening and Credentialing: “CRC (CriminalRecordCheck.com) is proud to sponsor the HHHRA conference and we’re excited to attend. We believe this is a great chance for anyone in healthcare to connect with industry leaders from around the country and form meaningful relationships in a close knit environment,” says Dorian Dehnel, President of CRC.
- Employee Assistance Program: Rick Dielman is Chief Account Executive at Alliance Work Partners (https://www.awpnow.com/main), one of the most experienced EAPs in the nation. Rick told us, "We are pleased to partner with HR Maximizer, and we look forward to contributing to the discourse on EAP’s role in preventing burn out, elevating employee wellbeing, reducing health care costs and producing ROI for employers.”
- Health Simulations: Kognito (https://kognito.com) is a health simulation company whose evidence-based simulations harness the power of role-play conversations with virtual humans to improve social, emotional, and physical health. Kim LaMontagne, Director of Channel Partnerships for Kognito says, “It’s a great honor to speak on such an important topic as “Presenteeism” at your conference and Kognito is looking forward to exhibiting as well.”
To register or learn more about this year’s conference, visit the HHHRA | HR Maximizer Conference page.
In this release:
- About XOR Inc.: XOR is the global leader in human resource and talent acquisition workflow automation. Leveraging the cutting-edge technologies of Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, hiring automation and AI chatbots for recruiting, XOR is an enterprise-now SaaS platform that will streamline the most challenging and time-consuming processes in recruiting.
- About Houston Healthcare HR Association: The HHHRA is a proud sub-chapter of the national organization ASHHRA. HHHRA’s mission is to advance the Houston health care community through the support and development of a knowledgeable and connected network of human resources professionals by creating a forum to drive talent management strategies and sharing of best practices. To partner with Texas Medical Center stakeholders to shape the future health care workforce, promote agility in an innovative environment, and drive socially responsible initiatives.
- About HR Maximizer Inc: HR Maximizer™ is a subscription-based recruitment advertising and candidate lead generation service powered by the latest technology. This service specializes in the delivery of interested, available, and qualified registered nurse (RN), nurse practitioner (NP), physician assistant (PA), and physician (MD | DO) candidates for hard to fill requisitions. HR Maximizer Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ascend HR Corp.
- About Health Video Jobs: HealthVideoJobs.com is a new Job Board where job postings have videos so candidates can view the hiring managers, staff, work environment, as well as the community. The job boards allows applicants to easily apply with no account required. Applications are mobile-friendly and HealthVideoJobs allows candidates to stay in control of their information since their information is only sent to organizations for which they applied.