Motion And Partners Mobilize Healthcare With Real-Time Access To Data At The Point Of Care
Mobile Computing Solutions Help Increase Clinician Productivity While Enhancing Patient Care
Motion Computing, a leading global provider of tablet PCs and supporting mobility solutions, and more than 20 of its healthcare partners are bringing innovative mobile computing solutions to the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition, February 20 – 24, 2012 in Las Vegas, NV.
Mobile computing solutions present healthcare providers with the ability to save time, reduce errors and ensure the most up-to-date information stays at the clinician's fingertips throughout all stages of the care delivery process. Using these solutions at the point of care allows clinicians to access patient records and lab results, place orders and document care delivery in real time, at the patient's bedside. Together, these benefits help enhance patient safety and the overall quality of patient care.
Motion Tablet PCs in combination with innovative software solutions equip healthcare providers with the ability to
- Instantly capture patient information as well as access schedules and electronic medical records (EMRs)
- View patient history, diagnosis and treatment
- Identify patients, medications and assets
- Enhance productivity through consistent, reliable access to information
- Improve accuracy through point-of-care documentation processes
- Shorten turnaround times through improved team collaboration and faster decision making
- Remove common risks and pitfalls and increase safety
"For the healthcare industry, mobile computing solutions maximize productivity by providing the ability to document, access, analyze and transmit data in real time at the patient's bedside or point of care," said Grant Frederiksen, senior director, strategic corporate alliances, Motion Computing. "Together, Motion and its partners are creating solutions that increase efficiency and employee satisfaction, while simultaneously enhancing patient care."
Finding Motion's Solutions at HIMSS
Motion will be exhibiting in booth #4230 and will be demoing the CL900, F5v, C5v and the J3500 Tablet PCs as well as its industry-first, integrated expansion solution for data acquisition and transaction processing, the CL900 SlateMate with Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) and Barcode Scanner (BCS). Stop by the booth for product information, case studies, giveaways and more.
Additionally, more than 20 companies leveraging Motion technologies will highlight Motion Tablet PCs along with their own innovative healthcare solutions, including:
- 3M Privacy Products, booth #3562
- CDW Healthcare, booth #3034
- Enovate, booth #4555
- Ergotron, Inc., booth #4002
- GCX Corporation, booth #4227
- iMDsoft, booth #4215
- Intel Corporation, booth #7305
- Intermec, booth #12825
- Lexmark International, booth #5531
- Man & Machine, Inc., booth #5642
- Microsoft Corporation, booth #1629
- PatientKeeper, Inc., booth #1045
- PatientWorks, booth #5652
- PC Connection, booth #4847
- QuadraMed Corporation, booth #2759
- RAM Mounting Systems, booth #2460
- SoftPro, booth #13120
- Sprint, booth #3055
- Wellsoft Corporation, booth #5542
- Zebra Technologies, booth #1819
- Zones, booth #1778
About Motion Computing
Motion Computing is a leading global provider of tablet PCs and supporting mobility solutions, combining world-class products with services customized for the unique needs of mobile professionals across vertical markets, such as field service, retail and healthcare. The company's enhanced line of rugged tablet PCs as well as mobile point of service solutions and accessories are designed to increase mobile productivity while providing portability, security, power and versatility.
SOURCE: Motion Computing, Inc.